Fraser Island 4wd Hire - 2 Days
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: 4WDHIRE2D
Experience the natural beauty and excitement of Fraser Island with 4wd Hire! (maximum 5 pax, with camping / 6 pax accommodation) Add the 3rd, 4th, 5th and/or 6th person for $50 per person extra.
Toyota Prado - automatic
Includes: 2 Days 4wd Hire, 4wd Safety Briefing and Personalised Itinerary.
This is a 2 day 1 night self-drive 4wd experience to Fraser Island, with a personalised itinerary that coincides with the low tides on 75 Miles Beach (Fraser's Eastern Beach) where you can safely drive along to see the Maheno Shipwreck and the Coloured sands (Pinnacles), stopping at the famous Eli Creek. You can go as far as Cathedrals on Fraser in 2 days. Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, be amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station with still plenty of time to get the 3 or 5 pm barge!
• Wanted to see more? - Indian Head and Champagne Pools : choose a 3 day 4wd hire.
• Need more info? have a look at our General Hire Information.
• Thinking of camping? Then choose our additional camp package at $40 per person per night (National Park Camping permits are an extra $8 per person)
• Would prefer accommodation? We also have great accommodation options - Please call us for more information and we can book your accommodation on Fraser Island (0741256386)
Please note: Local Charges of Vehicle barge transfers $205 (to and from Fraser Island - Ex Hervey Bay) + National Park vehicle access permit $60 are not included in the booking price and will be added on to your order at checkout. We book these for you and confirm all barge times based around your safety briefing time.
Please note that our vehicles don't include aircon - this part of our commitment to the environment and reducing our carbon footprint - instead we help offset your carbon foot print by planting a tree for every car we hire! So you can be assured that when you chose a package with Fraser Dingo your helping protect Australia's beautiful natural heritage for generations to come!