Fraser Island Group 4wd Hire - 2 Days
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: 4WDGROUP2D
Please choose an available safety briefing time - if you choose 3:00pm that is the date of the safety briefing - the safety briefing is the day prior to departure - your 1 day 4wd hire will be the next day. If there is no availability choose another date or give us a call :)
Experience the natural beauty and excitement of Fraser Island with a Group 4wd Hire! (5pax)
Toyota Prado - automatic
Includes return barge to Fraser Island Ex Hervey Bay and vehicle access permit.
This is a 2 day 1 night self-drive 4wd experience to Fraser Island, with a personalised itinerary that coincides with the low tides on 75 Miles Beach (Fraser's Eastern Beach) where you can safely drive along to see the Maheno Shipwreck and the Coloured sands (Pinnacles), stopping at the famous Eli Creek. You can go as far as Cathedrals on Fraser in 2 days. Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, be amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station with still plenty of time to get the 3 or 5 pm barge!
• Wanted to see more? - Indian Head and Champagne Pools : choose a 3 day 4wd hire.
• Need more info? have a look at our General Hire Information.
• Thinking of camping? Then choose our additional camp package at $30 per person per night (includes camp permit and camp gear).
• Would prefer accommodation? We also have great accommodation options - Please call us for more information and we can book your accommodation on Fraser Island (0741256386)
Need to add more people? Please see our extras to add a 5th person as the prices are different due to the barge transfers. For 2 day hire it is $30 per person extra.
Please note that our vehicles don't include aircon - this part of our commitment to the environment and reducing our carbon footprint - instead we help offset your carbon foot print by planting a tree for every car we hire! So you can be assured that when you chose a package with Fraser Dingo your helping protect Australia's beautiful natural heritage for generations to come!