Fraser Island Tagalong Tour 2 Day
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: 2DTAG
TOUR DEPARTS - Tuesdays and ThursdaysMulti bookings if you want the 10% discount book on as 1 pair 10% off for $585 please make sure that you put "0" in the Adult field, or you'll book an extra adult.
DRIVERS - start at 7:30AM PASSENGERS - start at approx. 8:30AM
Be inspired when you discover Fraser Island on our Tagalong Adventure with……
- Best Deal
- Relaxed and friendly
- Loads of fun
- Great food - local fresh produce, loads of veggies and salad :)
- Beach House dorm accommodation
- Take part in Fraser’s legendary pink Tagalong
- Get to drive a PINK 4wd
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- Swim in beautiful lakes
- Meet like minded travellers
- ENJOY! See all the sights
- Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley and Central Station
- 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach
- Swim at Eli Creek
- Take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and coloured sands
- Relax and play at Lake McKenzie
- If travelling alone or in a small group, it is no problem!
- 2 Days on Fraser Island OR See our 3 Day Tagalong for longer Departs Fridays
- 1 Night dorm accommodation in our private Beach House at Happy Valley on Fraser Island's Eastern Beach) -Room upgrades maybe available
- Hot showers and comfy beds
- All meals ($25 levy) are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
- Return barge
- Free pick up from your hostel/accommodation in Hervey Bay from 8:00am (passengers only)
- GET TO 4WD (Driver safety briefing 730am morning of departure)
- Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
- Free car parking while you are away
Things to note:
- FOOD Levy of $25 paid by cash or card on morning of departure.
- We cater for dietary requirement so let us know what you require!
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:15am)
- Returns 6 - 6:15pm on the second day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle. Passengers' don't need to be this age
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures.
- Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety comfort
- $500 Credit Card bond required for drivers
- Luggage storage can be organised $20 per backpack
What to bring:
Sleeping bag and under-sheet essential as accommodation does not provide linen (sleep tight package hire available $10)
- Day bag with Swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- Big smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- A sense of adventure!
- $25 food levy
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE $25 LEVY, THIS IS
PAYABLE DIRECT TO THE OPERATOR
Minimum numbers required for tour to depart
After booking, all passengers must reconfirm with the operator
by 12pm the day prior to departure. All people wanting to drive must attend
driver safety briefing at 730am sharp the day of departure
Meeting point for tour and operator contact provided on booking
If less than two vehicles on the tour, lead guide is the only person legally allowed to drive the vehicle.
Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.