Fraser Island Tagalong Tour 3 Day
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: URANGAN, QLD
- Product code: 3DTAGTOUR
TOUR DEPARTS - FridaysCouples if you want the 10% discount book on as 1 couple 10% off for $891 please make sure that you put "0" in the Adult field, or you'll book an extra adult.
DRIVERS - Start at 7:30AM PASSENGERS - Start at approx. 8:30AM
Be inspired when you discover Fraser Island on our tagalong adventure safari with……
- Best Deals
- Relaxed and friendly
- Loads of fun
- Time to enjoy
- Great food - local fresh produce, loads of veggies and salad :)
- Private beach house accommodation
- Toilets, hot showers, barbecues
- Beach access - with sunrise walk
- Take part in Fraser’s legendary pink Tagalong
- Get to drive a PINK 4wd
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- Swim in beautiful lakes
- Meet like minded travelers
- ENJOY! See all the sights
- Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley
- 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head
- Swim at Champagne Pools and Eli Creek
- Take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and coloured sands
- Adventure on 4wd tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtles
- Relax and play at beautiful blue Lake Birrabeen or Lake Mckenzie (depending on tour schedule)
- If travelling alone or in a small group, it is no problem!
- 3 Days on Fraser Island with 2 nights accommodation at our private beach house
- Toilets, hot showers
- Fun and knowledgeable guide with great stories of Fraser Island
- Food: 3 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts. All meals are prepared and cooked by our wonderful volunteers and guide, but you can help out if you want!
- Dietary requirements catered for: vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options
- Return Barge
- Free pick up from Hostel in Hervey Bay from 8:15am
- GET TO 4WD (Driver safety briefing 730am morning of departure)
- Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
- Free street car parking while you are away
- FOOD included - 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast and snacks
- We cater for dietary requirement so let us know what you require!
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:30am)
- Please specify dietary requirements
- Returns 6 - 6:15pm on the third day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle. Passengers' don't need to be this age
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures. Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety comfort
- Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- Luggage storage can be organised for $20 per backpack
- Secure Car storage $30-$50 for the 3 days limited spaces available
- Sleep Tight Pack Hire - includes sheet and sleeping bag + Free TOTE Bag $15
- Sheet Hire includes free TOTE bag $10
- Sleeping bag and under-sheet essential as accommodation does not provide linen - bring your own or hire owes!
- Small bag with swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- Big smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- A sense of adventure and fun!
Minimum numbers required for tour to depart
After booking, all passengers must reconfirm with the operator by
12pm the day prior to departure. All people wanting to drive must reconfirm and
attend the 7:20am safety briefing on day of departure.
the vehicle. Alternative accommodation
is possibly used without notice.