Fraser Island 4wd Hire - 3 Days
- Продолжительность: 3 дн. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: URANGAN, QLD
- Код предложения: 4WDHIRE3D
Experience the natural beauty and excitement of Fraser Island with a 4wd Hire! (Starting price is for 2 people)
Additional people are priced at $70 per person up to 6, (please note we can only offer camping for 5 people, 6 people accommodation)
Toyota Prado - automatic
Includes: 3 Days 4wd Hire, 4wd Safety Briefing and Personalised Itinerary.
This is a 3 day 2 night self-drive 4wd experience to Fraser Island, with a personalised itinerary that coincides with the low tides on 75 Miles Beach (Fraser's Eastern Beach) where you can safely drive along to see the Maheno Shipwreck and the Coloured sands (Pinnacles), stopping at the famous Eli Creek. You can go as far as Indian Head and Champagne Pools in 3 days! Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, be amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station with still plenty of time to get the 3 or 5 pm barge!
• Need more info? have a look at our General Hire Information.
• Thinking of camping? Then choose our additional camp package at $70 per person for 2 nights (National Park Camp Permits are extra @ $8 per person per night)• Would prefer accommodation? We also have great accommodation options - Please call us for more information and we can book your accommodation on Fraser Island (0741256386)
Please note: Local Charges of Vehicle barge transfers $205 (to and from Fraser Island - Ex Hervey Bay) + National Park vehicle access permit $60 are not included in the booking price and will be added on to your order at checkout. We book these for you and confirm all barge times based around your safety briefing time.
Please note that our vehicles don't include aircon - this part of our commitment to the environment and reducing our carbon footprint - instead we help offset your carbon foot print by planting a tree for every car we hire! So you can be assured that when you chose a package with Fraser Dingo your helping protect Australia's beautiful natural heritage for generations to come!