Pack-free Camping: Blue Lakes Eco Hike - 3 Days
- Trvanie: 3 Dní (cca.)
- Poloha: URANGAN, QLD
- Kód produktu: PFC_BLUE3D
* EXPERIENCE HIKING DIFFERENTLY! *Our pack-free camping hike experience is a self-guided hiking experience with a twist of comfort! It lets you enjoy the thrills of camping and hiking, whilst letting us pamper you a little! These hikes include a 4WD transfer to the trailhead and a 4wd pick up at the end locations of the hike. They also ensure hikers only carry a small day pack whilst hiking. Our Fraser Island Hiking team will drop off all equipment (other belongings, tent, food, etc.) and set up your camp ahead of you, making for a relaxing, easy hiking experience. Glamping hikes are a great way to enjoy the pristine beauty of Fraser Island without having to carry a heavy pack all day!
- Stay in the walker's camps on Fraser Island
- See major sites along the Fraser Island Great Walk hiking track
- Fully supported hike, including a lot of food/ water/ drinks/ snacks
- All camping equipment and guide to set up tents and carry gear included
- Detailed information and maps, hiker info/ safety briefing/ itineraries
- You ONLY carry a small day bag
- There are limited facilities at the campsites i.e composting toilets
- Limited mobile service
DAY 1 - 13.5km
- Transfer to the island in private 4WD transfer
- Hike through Lake Boomanjin into Lake Benaroon
- Overnight camping at Lake Benaroon hikers camps
DAY 2 - 14.1km
- Cooked lunch at central station
- A quick stop at Basin Lake
- Overnight camping at Lake McKenzie hikers camp
DAY 3 - 14km
- Leave camp early
- Lake Wabby lookout and swimming at Lake Wabby
- Transferred via. Kingfisher back to Hervey Bay
- All meals and drinks (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners, snacks and nibbles, complimentary glass of red, white wine or beer with dinner), water will be available to fill your bottle from each night at camp.
- Round trip barge and 4WD transfer
- Carry and drop off of overnight bags
- Camp set up and meal preparation
- Tents and equipment - sleeping bags, comfy sleeping mats, camp pillows & pillow slip. Please note our prices are based on twin share - 1 tent set up for 2 persons, if you require otherwise please let us know, there may be a charge for requiring a single tent).
- Detailed information and personal guide - hiker information, safety briefing, maps and itineraries, hikers camp permits included.
- Vehicle parking and storage of larger bags at our office.
WHAT TO BRING
- Suitable walking/ hiking shoes
- Overnight bag (transferred by the guide) - this should be a small bag containing belongings you will need at the hikers camps after your day(s) of walking. This could include: sleeping bag liner, warm overnight clothes, pillow (we provide a blow up camp pillow and slip), personal belongs, pack towel (easy drying), spare change of clothes. No suitcases - soft bags only.
- USB Power Pack - to charge your phone or camera as there will be no access to electricity on the island.
- Torch - the head torch is recommended (we provide small lanterns around camp).
- Day pack with essentials - you will carry this as you walk, this could include: camera, phone, swimmers/pack towel, torch, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, insect repellent, reusable water bottle to carry water during the day approx. (1.5 ltr), or a water reservoir.
Note: Min 4 people, max 6 people per hike. If you are a solo hiker please enquire and we can book you onto a hike with others.